Out’n About! for Windows v6.2Mitchell Sholly
- Tray icon tool tip now shows user’s status message.
- Modified the phone message list dialog to include message details and added delete capability.
- Added ‘Add new field…’ menu item to custom user field administrative popup menu.
- Added new ‘smart-fields’ to allow user workgroup and message time stamp to be displayed in the custom field columns.
- Added ‘Cancel’ option to check in/out dialogs that require user input.
- Added ‘Retry’ option to database error messages due to network or file permission issues.
- Added error message when user does not have adequate privileges on the server to synchronize time.
- Fixed problem with storing user settings (e.g., default user name) when user does not have write privileges to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE registry.
- Fixed problem where user was automatically checked out when they answered ‘No’ to check out message at exit.
- Fixed ‘database error –60’ when computers returned from hibernation mode.
- Fixed problem with server time synchronization when workstation clock is changed while Out’n About! software is running.