Out’n About! for Windows v5.3Mitchell Sholly
- Receptionist user mode has been added (set by administrative users). Receptionists can change any user’s status and read any user’s public messages. Receptionist users are denoted by a ‘*’ after their name on the board. Administrative users are denoted by ‘**’ after their name on the board.
- Administrative users now have the ability to turn on/off the Message Pad. No messages are lost and the Message Pad can be re-enabled at any time.
- Administrative users now have the ability to edit the default status messages to better adapt the board to a company’s specific needs.
- Message Pad beep notification now uses the windows sound system.
- Out’n About! now prompts you to change your status message if you are logging in or out and a status message already exists.
- This version automatically upgrades the database files upon use. The files are not backward compatible with previous versions of Out’n About!