Out’n About! for Windows v5.0Mitchell Sholly
- Out’n About! now allows users to be assigned to different groups within the company such as marketing, engineering, or accounting. Users can then select which group they wish to view on their board. This allows managers to easily check on their division, or for the team members to coordinate with their group.
- Messages can now be flagged as being private. Private messages can only be read by the recipient(s) of the message.
- Administrative users can view any user’s messages that are not marked private. When an employee calls the office to get their messages, an administrative user can retrieve the messages for the employee.
- Messages can now be sent to a single user, multiple users, a group, or all users.
- The Out’n About! board can now be resized to allow the user to view more or fewer employees at one time.
- A title bar has been added to Out’n About! to show the company name and the current group which is being viewed.
- Buttons have been added to the new title bar to display the main menu, select a group, display the message list, and hide the board.
- The popup administrative user menu has been modified to easily change the status of users on the board.
- Administrative users are identified by asterisks ‘*’ after their name on the board.
- Windows 3.1 and Windows NT 3.51 user interface bugs have been fixed.