Out’n About! for Outlook Client/Server v3.0Mitchell Sholly
- Added Outlook 2010 Fluent UI (ribbon bar) support.
- Created 64-bit version to support Office 64-bit installations.
- Added Office Communicator 2005 and 2007 status control.
- Unlocking computer automatically kicks off presence detection.
- Added ‘Disable Unitl Next Check OUT’ option to presence sensing dialog.
- Added remote status change indicator and what email address changed the status to the status history report.
- Replace integrated options property page with standalone dialog via menu since users were having trouble finding the Out’n About! configuration options.
- Added option to suspend Check IN alerts when running a full screen application (e.g., presentation).
- Fixed problem where Out’n About! menu would not be added when Outlook was started minimized.
- Uses Primary Fax Number when Business Fax Number is not present.
- Fixed issue where changing own status via board menu was marked as being changed by receptionist in the history reports.
- Changing a user to Administrator or Receptionist did not refresh menus to adjust the Administrator/Receptionist features when logged in.
- Fixed problem when presence sensing was not activated for a user if the Administrator or Receptionist checked them out.
- Fixed time card report calclations when user was checked in across midnight.
- Modified software to support new Outlook 2007 SP2 and Outlook 2010 shutdown processes.
- Fixed problem where appointments with ‘No Accept Response’ activated did not trigger calendar events.