Out’n About! for Outlook Client/Server v2.0Mitchell Sholly
- Added Outlook Calendar (Appointment) driven status events with conditional logic. Now Out’n About! can automatically change your status when you have a meeting or appointment.
- Added optional Presence Sensing feature to detect computer usage when you are checked Out to ensure you have not forgotten to check In when returning to the office.
- Added Employee, Status History and Time Card reports. Reports can be run for all users, all users in a department, or individual users.
- Replaced Import Global Address List/Active Directory Users feature with Import from Outlook/Exchange Address Book allowing faster import and group/distribution list import. The new import function also imports user information fields directly from the Outlook/Exchange address book.
- Fixed problem where the Out’n About! for Outlook Server Monitor status monitoring messages would terminate after first message (we introduced this bug in v1.60).
- Fixed problem where pressing enter key would close Out’n About! for Outlook Server Monitor application.
- Fixed problem where Windows shell crash would terminate the Out’n About! for Outlook Client refresh timer.
- Added command line option to specify the server address when installing the Out’n About! for Outlook Client (/server).
- We are currently developing the Windows Mobile Connector due out in early Q2 2007.