Out’n About! for Outlook Client/Server v1.60Mitchell Sholly
- Fixed problem sending WYWO messages, Mobile Alerts, and new user e-mails when Out’n About! for Outlook encountered an invalid address book or bad Outlook profile.
- Modified Out’n About! for Outlook Server Monitor to correctly support Windows Vista User Athentication Control (UAC) permission restrictions. Users were unable to control the Out’n About! for Outlook Service from the Server Monitor.
- Fixed problem where Out’n About! would crash under certain conditions in Outlook 2000/XP with Internet Explorer 7.0 installed. We had to work around a bug created by Internet Explorer 7.0. Note: You can crash Outlook 2000/XP (without our software) by selecting the Outlook Today folder, then selecting a different non web view folder (e.g., Notes), then closing Outlook – Internet Explorer 7.0 does not close gracefully under Outlook 2000/XP when exiting web view folders.
- Modified WYWO and new user e-mail messages to comply with new Word 2007 HTML and CSS Rendering Capabilities in Outlook 2007. Microsoft changed all the specifications for HTML and CSS rendering under Outlook 2007!
- Fixed potential issue with Outlook locking up at startup in Exchange environment (we have only seen this with Outlook 2007 with Exchange). This was a MAPI lockup issue with Exchange as described in Microsoft Knowledge Base article 177630 ‘Anonymous Logon Causes Spooler to Hang During Logoff’.
- Increased TCP/IP socket timeout value in Client to prevent ‘Receive Packet Failed’ errors.
- Added TCP/IP communication error logging to allow easier diagnosis in the event of server communication issues.