Out’n About! for Outlook Client/Server v1.5Mitchell Sholly
- Added Global Address List (GAL) user import.
- Passwords are no longer mandatory (blank passwords are now allowed).
- Administrator can suppress the new user e-mail from being sent when adding new users.
- All date and time formats are now derived from the Windows locale settings.
- Fixed problem where user time stamp was not being updated on the In/Out Board display when the user changed their or someone else’s status.
- Modified the contact synchronization system. Some users were experiencing long delays when displaying the user menu, due to Outlook configuration issues, making WYWO and other features unusable.