Out’n About! for Outlook Client v2.2Mitchell Sholly
- Added ability to set your Out’n About! status and receive other’s Out’n About! status via e-mail/mobile device.
- Added option to control the Outlook Exchange Server ‘Out of Office’ feature when checking In and Out of Out’n About!.
- Added ability to double click the Out’n About! system tray icon to quickly display the Out’n About! status board.
- Added Outlook Profile support for multiple users sharing a common Windows login.
- Released MSI compatible installer to support Group Policy/Active Directory deployment.
- Released Citrix/Terminal Server Installation Guide.
- Fixed problem where Out’n About! Calendar Events would not execute for users with underscores ‘_’ in their e-mail address.
- Replaced ‘Auto-Login’ feature with ‘Remember My Password’ and ‘Sign Me in Automatically’ options. This allows notebook users remember their parssword and work offline without having the system automatically attempt to connect to the Out’n About! Server.
- Out’n About! In/Out Status Board filter information is now persistent when changing folders within Outlook.
- Fixed potential XML permission issue ‘Class Not Registered’ when all Outlook contact items for a user were empty.
- Fixed problem where Outlook would display a security prompt ‘a program is trying to access e-mail address…’ when reading the default Outlook profile information at startup.