Here’s your Out’n About! Downloads
Out’n About for Outlook
Use the following links to install Out’n About! for Outlook (supports both Outlook 32bit and 64bit). After downloading Out’n About! to your PC, follow the Out’n About! installation instructions in the Out’n About! for Outlook Administrators Guide.
CLIENT INSTALLERS – Which one should I choose?
If you wish to use Active Directory/Group Policy Objects deployment for the Out’n About! for Outlook Client, a MSI is also provided.
Outlook 2000 Outlook 2002 Outlook 2003 Outlook 2007 Outlook 2007 Outlook 2010 Outlook 2013 Outlook 2016 Office 365 Installed Outlook
Out’n About! for Windows
Use the following link to install Out’n About!for Windows. After downloading Out’n About! to your PC, follow the Out’n About! for Windows Installation Instructions.
After you try Out’n About! and decide you like it, come back and register your copy on-line via our secure server. You will be given a registration code that you can use to unlock your copy of Out’n About!.
Windows 98 Windows ME Windows NT4 Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions
KB3114409 And CrashingMitchell Sholly
Out’n About! Menu Disappears When Using Oracle Calendar ConnectorMitchell Sholly
Outlook Starts Up Slow And Changing Status Is SlowMitchell Sholly
Outlook Crashes When Running Out’n About! For OutlookMitchell Sholly
User’s Cannot Connect To The Out’n About! For Outlook ServerMitchell ShollyIf user's cannot connect to the Out'n About! for Outlook Server and you are sure the service is running, you probably have a firewall that is not allowing TCP/IP port 23079 inbound on the server. Since there are so many firewall products available, we will only discuss the Windows Firewall built into Windows XP. If you are using another firewall product, contact your IT Administrator. To manually allow incoming traffic on TCP port 23079 for an XP SP2 machine running as an Out'n About! for Outlook Server, open Windows Firewall in the Windows Control Panel, switch to the Exceptions tab and click the Add Port button. Then type 'Out'n About!' for the new exception and specify that TCP port 23079 be statically opened for unsolicited inbound traffic:
Out’n About! Folder Is Missing (Cannot Navigate To In/Out Board)Mitchell Sholly
- Create a new folder by right clicking on the root folder and selecting the "New Folder..." menu item
- Name the folder "Out'n About!"
- Right click on the folder and select the "Properties" menu item
- Select the "Home Page" tab
- Check the "Show home page by default for this folder" checkbox
- Enter the following Address in the "Address:" entry box: res://C:\Program Files\Out'n About! for Outlook\OutAboutOutlook.dll/outabout.htm
- Make sure the Address points to the location the Out'n About! product was installed.
- Click OK
Out’n About! Addin Does Not Load (The Out’n About! Menu Is Not Visible).Mitchell Sholly
- Select "About Microsoft Office Outlook" from the Outlook "Help" menu.
- Click the "Disabled Items..." button.
- Select the "Out'n About! for Outlook (OutAboutOutlook.dll)" item.
- Click the "Enable" button.
- Restart Outlook.